Friday 13 September 2013

Canine haiku


Alfie Wagster is 18 weeks old today and steaming into the 6 month milestone.
You can only have the merest inkling of how much I've had to resist clogging my blog with pictures and antics of our loveable scruff-bag; I spared my readers, until now.

Why today?

Two significant events happened within minutes of each other this morning.

1. Alfie cocked his leg to have a pee for the very first time. Up until today he did it like a bitch! He's a DOG

2. At the sound of the letter flap in the front door plopping a stack of dead trees in the form of fliers on the mat, Alfie let out a bark so deep we both jumped out of our skins! He looked a little confused too. He rarely barks and until now it sounded like a glove puppet....

Maybe this signals the beginning of the end of the chewing?

So now I'm going to kill you with dripping water torture by Haiku; one at a time.
So here goes:

Throw the thing, throw it
I'm ready to fetch it now!
It's gone already?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment